Something had been bothering me about the mystery project for a little while, but I couldn’t figure out what it was. I figured that it was just the fact that it has been rough going for me to decipher the pattern and that I was frustrated. Or, that I had started it prior to leaving for Morocco over a month ago and had come back to it after such a long absence.
But no, it was neither of these issues. It came to me today as I was looking at the picture of it on the cover of the booklet of patterns. It is covering a chair in length. Mine could cover a small childs chair. Houston, we have a problem. So I got out the ol’ measuring tape and did what I should have done quite a few rows back and measured the length. It was about 53″. I sighed in relief, the measurements were 50″ X 67″. Then I glanced at the pattern in horror, 50″ is the WIDTH. My mystery project is over a FOOT shorter than it is supposed to be! Oh fuck, shit, cock, damn, dick, asshole, and buttlicker!!!! I have to start over for the thrid time!!!!!
She had better LOVE it………….